- Install TeXlipse from the following update site: http://texlipse.sourceforge.net/
- After a restart, open Windows > Preferences > Texlipse/Viewer Settings and promote Sumatra to the top of the list.
- Choose Edit. The appearing dialog is also depicted below.
- Select the location of your SumatraPDF.exe as Viewer command
- As Viewer arguments insert the following:
-reuse-instance %file -forward-search %texfile %line
- Close the dialog and re-open your document in the preview using Ctrl + 4.
Whenever you run the preview command, Sumatra PDF will jump to the appropriate position in the compiled PDF file and highlight it for a short moment.